THE NEW GENERATION WITH MANY ADVANTAGES
For significant optimisation and a flow with less turbulence and vibration.
- Optimised disc in three different designs (single shaft, curved, HEXO honeycomb).
- The improved design of the liner contour ensures a firm grip inside the body, and both the disc and the liner are replaceable.
- A wide range of appropriately certified liner materials are available for a variety of applications and temperature ranges.
- The shaft end is designed as a square. Thanks to the standardised connection to ISO 5211, users profit from an uncomplicated design with a gearbox and either an electric or a pneumatic actuator.
- Up to DN 200, the hollow spindle for an optional thermal gauge is standard.
- Blow-out protection according to DIN EN 593 and API609 is provided as standard in the form of a stem lock washer, which is screwed tight to the top flange.
- The connection between the shaft and the disc is designed as a form-fitting polygon for optimum torque transmission.
- Special options:
- Body made from EN-JS1049 (5.3103)
- Chiller version down to -20°C
- Cast lever and metal notched plate up to DN 200
- Seawater version with NBR liner and CuAl10Ni disc
- Special paint finishes